A must have in the itunes world




4.0 out of 5 stars A must have in the itunes world,
By 
W. Miller (KY United States)
   This review is from: Apple TV MC572LL/A (2010) (Electronics)
(VINE VOICE)
Cons: Sometimes it has to be reset because it won't see my itunes library. Other times, i'll have to reenter my passwords for wifi or itunes. Can be annoying. Streaming pictures from PC is very slow. 
(REAL 

Pros:

1. Streams videos from PC smoothly.
2. Airplay and wireless mirroring is perhaps the main reason to get one. But be aware that you need a wireless network.
3. Ease of use. My 5 yr old can navigate this UI with ease. This was a main consideration since I have a lot of kid's content on there just for her.
4. Flickr is great and a nice way to show off pictures that you upload.

I do wish Apple would put some more apps like Hulu Plus or HBO on this.

I'd recommend this for those who want an easy way to view itunes content on their TV or want to take advantage of wireless mirroring in the ipad 2 and iphone 4S. I'm starting to think of it as more of an accessory for the ipad/iphone. 

MC572LL on Twitter MC572LL on Delicious MC572LL on Facebook MC572LL on Digg MC572LL on Stumbleupon MC572LL on Favorites More MC572LL

 
Design by Pure Water Solution | Bloggerized by - Nattamatee Mahapetch |